Technical Issue!

AsperJosh has suffered a heavy impact. Every picture on every post before the Africa one has been lost due to an album online becoming corrupted.
I have almost every picture stored across 2 laptops and will slowly begin to re-upload them to my posts over a long period of time!
I will be starting from latest posts and work backwards to re-upload the pictures.
Thank you for understanding!
Joshua :'(

UPDATE - Fixed Posts
I HAVE FIXED ALL 2016 POSTS SO FAR!!!

2015 posts fixed so far:
- Tough Mudder 2015 - MCM Expo 2012 + Past Experiences - Telling People, I Have Aspergers - 5CPS - Marvel Phase Three - Attack On Titan - MCM Oct 2015 - Interstellar - Star Wars VII - Star Wars Original Trilogy - Star Wars Prequel Trilogy - Star Wars Battlefront - The Fault In Our Stars - Chronicle - Evans Night Out + Winter Wonderland 2015 -

2014 posts fixed so far:
- A Year's Progression At The Gym - 5CPS - The Land Before Time - X-Men Premier - X-Men DOFP - Halloween 2015 - Online Dating - Macbook Pro -

House MD, 3 Years Driving currently in progress.
More to be mended

Friday 22 August 2014

Preparing For My Late 21st Charity Tandem Skydive Challenge

Source: www.headcorn.com
Hey everyone, my Charity Tandem Skydive for my late 21st birthday is finally happening and I'm raising money for National Autism Society!
So now I've set up an account on Justgiving.com and have booked September 17th at the Hardcorn Skydive Centre near Kent and now I cannot wait for when I take the fall out of the plane and fall back down to Earth in style ha ha.

I've been stating since June about my intentions to Skydive as it's a personal challenge that I've been waiting to finally do. I've mentioned in some posts like 5 Centimeters Per Second with my fascination with the sky and how it makes me daydream about soaring around and escaping from reality. Now I finally have the chance to do the only sport that's similar to that dream, only this time I'm falling from the sky.

I discovered the Headcorn Skydive Centre through a good friend Anthony from my IT BTEC class back during my College years who did a jump with them back near the end of March. I asked him in May about where he did his skydive with and he pointed to them. Cheers Ant!


This extraordinary challenge and the fact that I'm fundraising for a charity that's personal to me is an even better idea. I wanted to do it for National Autism Society because seeing as I have Aspergers Syndrome which is a form of autism, then who else would I fundraise for?
Well that doesn't mean I can't do other good causes too in future such as Help For Heroes, Cancer Research UK, Macmillan or even the global Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis otherwise known as Motor Neurone Disease) which everyone is encouraging everyone else to partake in. I can't wait for my turn to be nominated and then I too can partake in the chilly and well worth it cause and watch everyone laugh at my turn/ reaction and soon they too will suffer after being nominated by me ha ha.

Every penny I raise is going to the charity as Mum and Dad have paid for the skydive itself.

Because I've been doing so much with my life this year so far (as you all know from my stories on AsperJosh), this here will be maybe the test of my life as it's a challenge and slightly dangerous sport that has a 50/50 chance of me splatting the ground which of course I won't be doing, I have a parachute luckily.


My friends, Jody and her boyfriend Sean (whom I'll be seeing both near end of September for the first time) have both done it in Essex and both said it was the most amazing and adrenaline rushing experience of their lives yet. They both keep going back for more jumps because they say it's addictive ha ha. Even I wanna do more jumps in the future and someday I hope to be qualified enough to go solo and see how that turns out, maybe even take a GOPRO and make a video with cool music and show different angles of me falling with style someday.

So today, everyone Friends, Family and people who read AsperJosh I'm asking for your support! Please can you donate whatever you can to Justgiving.com (use the link at the top). Any donations will be much appreciated!
Thank you for reading this and I hope you can donate whatever you can and soon you'll read all about my experience on here after 17th September. ;D

1 comment:

  1. Did you know they took the word 'gullible' out of the Dictionary?

    ReplyDelete